
On Saturday I didn't find any open houses for the weekend in the paper so I decided to go down to my parents house to spend time with them and two of my sisters that were planning to be there. When I arrived it was just my mom and dad there and Vanessa and her boyfriend. Tabitha ended up coming over later.
Tabitha brought the puzzle that I bought her and we spent 5 hours putting it together. It was pretty fun. It was one of those 3D puzzles that jumped out at you so it made it harder to put the pieces together. They kept changing colors. It was cool to look at it when it was finally finished. It will probably be a while before I dedicate myself to another puzzle, lol.
Mom started making supper so I stayed a little longer for that. We had roast with carrots and potatoes, and green beans on the side. Yummy. :o)
On Sunday I got to sleep in a little. Then later that evening James and I decided to drive around Keller and scope out the open house we will be looking at next weekend. We also got to mark off a lot of houses off our list. There were a bunch for sale in this one neighbor hood so we checked it out. We decided we didn't like the area. Every house had like five cars to it and they were all parked in the street. It was very crowded. I did however love the house that we will be looking at next weekend. I thought it looked like a nice neighborhood. Keller looks like a very nice place to live. We even know where the walmart is now.
That evening Elizabeth invited us over for supper. I think this was a roast, carrot and potato weekend, because that is what was planned for supper there as well, lol. It was supper as well. I brought a pie that Marcy had given me over for dessert. It was an apple pie with crumb topping. I made a joke that it was a "crummy" pie. ;o) The pie tasted very good. It was a great weekend. I am still wondering were winter went though, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment