green

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Poor Emma


Yesterday I informed Emma that Saturday morning she would be going to the vet. I am sure she will not be happy about it. Her claws grow in such a way that they curve down and back up under her paw. I have caught this and have kept them trimmed. The problem is that a while back I put soft paws on her. They are supposed to fall off. All but two have fallen off as usual but two that didn't are causing a major problem. They keep growing and she is having to walk on her nails. Cheeto has had no problem with soft paws and I love them. I think that the way Emma's nails grow she just can't have them.
That is a horrible picture I know. There was actually a Christmas bow on her head that I edited out. She was not happy about having a bow on her head. The picture reminded me how Emma feels about the ride to the vet, or anyone messing with her piggies. I am sure she will feel better once it is all over.

No comments: