green

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

V-day


For Valentines day James took me to Chilli's during our lunch break. I had the margarita chicken. It was very good. James was even different and got the chicken tacos rather than the baby back ribs. It was a nice lunch. The general manager even came around and gave everyone a red carnation. It put it in a vase I had at work and it is setting by my desk. I was going to take it home to enjoy it but I realized that most of my time is spent right here at work so I left it by my computer.

Today I was sent an email from the KVIL radio station that was advertising a free fantasy wedding give away. Of course I tried for it, because who knows, I just may win. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James was cheating on Taco Bueno?