
I found out today that I am going to be an Aunt to a little Niece. I am starting to get excited about it. :o) So far Vanessa has Amayli picked out for the name. I am not to fond of it but if she decides to go with it I guess I better get use to it.
Yesterday I made a Pepsi cake. I got an email from my sister Marcy about it. You take a 12 oz soda it doesn't matter with kind, and you put it in a cake mix and mix it up. The soda takes the place of the eggs, water, and oil. Then you bake it at 350 degrees as usual. My sister tried a chocolate cake with diet coke and she said it was good. She recommends clear sodas such as 7up or Sprite to go with yellow, or white cakes. I made a chocolate caffeine free Pepsi cake. That is all I had in the house and I wanted to try it. Amazingly it turned out really good. I may not got back to the traditional eggs, water and oil. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment