green

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Almost the Weekend!


Wow! It is already Thursday. This week is going super fast. I finally had a second day in class. School was closed on Monday due to a water main break. For James it was his first day of class. It wasn't as weird as I though it would be being in the same class as James. It was kind of nice.

I am actually looking forward to doing homework together. Maybe we will do it tonight. After school last night we at dinner at Boston Market with Lynne'. I am still in love with their sweet potatoes. I think I could go to that place and eat nothing but sides. It is so hard to choose between them.

I am really looking forward to looking around Keller this weekend. Hopefully there is better luck with used open houses.

I just love that picture of Faline. Looking at that who would want to ever shoot a cute little deer. Since I have no pictures to add to my blog I think these cartoon ones are cute. A blog just doesn't look the same with out a little picture. :o)

No comments: