green

Monday, January 09, 2006

Comments


LOL!! I just now saw the two comments left on the blanket post. hehehe. Thank you. :o) I did get the blanket finished and with all my excitement in getting it done I gave it to my sister. Also with the risk of it getting drenched by a flood in the apartment I decided it was safer with her. LoL! I did tell her that I had to steal it back for a little bit to take pictures. Can you believe I forgot to take a final picture? It was pretty hard to sew in the end so it didn't turn out as perfect as I imagined, but I still think it turned out cute. I got some soft fuzzy material for the backing. That was the hard part, but as long as I had the green fabric on the bottom the machine took it great. The corners were the only problem because they got thick. And I am so rusty on my sewing that I forgot how to properly sew corners.... (scared yet about the way it turned out?)... LoL! It may be another week but I will be sure to take some pictures of it. :o)

No comments: