I was doing my usual morning routine when the light caught something in Brooklyn's mouth. I pulled her lip back to see two little baby teeth poked out from her gum line. I felt them and they are pretty sharp. I just had to post that Brooklyn's first teeth have come in. I know, lovely picture of her right!? Haha!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Brooklyn's first teeth
I was doing my usual morning routine when the light caught something in Brooklyn's mouth. I pulled her lip back to see two little baby teeth poked out from her gum line. I felt them and they are pretty sharp. I just had to post that Brooklyn's first teeth have come in. I know, lovely picture of her right!? Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh boy, its time to break out the bibs. Things are going to get a little wet around the house. LOL!!! Way to go Brooklyn!!!
Post a Comment