Friday, January 11, 2008
Friday
I am starting a couple more knitting projects. I wanted to make James and myself a scarf. As I started knitting James's scarf the ribbing just wasn't showing up with the yarn I am using. Soon I just forgot the ribbing and started just knitting away with out the purling. Knitting further along everyone along with myself agreed it is to "fru fru" and would be better of being a woman's scarf. So that is what it will be. I know of someone who is wanting me to make them a scarf anyhow so I will just knit it for her. I am going to go back and get some good ol' homespun yarn and start over. No pictures of it yet until I give it to that person, and not to leave my post with out pictures here are some of Brooklyn. :o) She is starting to pay attention to the camera more. This is her this morning in her car seat waiting to head off to daycare. I wish I could figure out how to post the video of her to my blog. She is saying dada dadadadada.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment