green

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Knitting Projects Update

I have talked about my knitting projects and I have finally gotten around to posting some pictures.


First off I will start with my Christmas project. I knitted a ginger bread man tree ornament. I knitted two more of these but those don't have the white facial marks and buttons, lol. The second ones are modified to my liking. As you can see from this first one his legs are kind of short. I call him Stumpy. Little do you know he will eventually be a Christmas legend. Stumpy the ginger bread man. He has short legs so catch him you can!


The next project that I took up was Brooklyn's multi colored sweater and matching hat. This really didn't take as long as I thought it would and it was really easy! I was very pleased with the outcome. Too my luck I had a pair of jeans to match the colors of the sweater. It is hard to tell from the side view picture but that is the best I have.


Last but not least my latest project. It is almost half way complete. I am attempting to make a spring dress for Brooklyn. Here is either the front piece or the back. Then once i sew the front and back shoulders it is time to make ruffle sleeves. This will for sure need the help of my mother in law!


Yay! I am caught up on my blog! Feels good. :o)

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Brooklyn really is the sweetest baby in the world. :)