I was looking online to find some cute stitch markers. I came accross a gentleman's blog that showed me step for step how to make pretty stitch markers. His way looked simple. Rather than doing his way with beeds I bought some cute flip flop charms. It ended up being as simple as attaching the charms to the loops. Wow! Now I have some cute stitch markers. I did do it his way too as you can see with the dragan fly beeds. This way requires extra materials and a lot of bending. It was still pretty simple and I will enjoy doing it this way with beads that I find on sale. I am a charm kind of gal though so I am just itching to go buy more charms. The items aren't that badly priced. I found the rings a wal-mart for $1.97 (a package of 16) and the charms were $1.97 for the 3 flip flops. the average price per flip flop marker is 80 cents. In the 3rd picture the charms are on a size 8 needle with room to spare. I only saw this size and one smaller at walmart but I bet hobby lobby or stores like that have a variety of sizes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment