Little did I know of all the planning done behind my back at work. The folks at work did a really good job at keeping their secret and thew me a surprise shower at work. Again these pictures are credit to Elizabeth Herman Photography. I was told we were going to Jason's Deli for lunch and I went over to where Shannon and Elizabeth were to go. Shannon told me James and Elizabeth were in the Assurance department kitchen and to go get them. I figured if they were in there talking it was private so I wasn't about to go in there. I turned to go back to my desk and Shannon had to literally push me to go in there and just before I rounded the corner it dawned on me. I thought to my self, "No they didn't". The ladies all got together and brought chili dogs, fresh fruit, and punch along with some decorations. It was awesome. Of course the gifts were too and I couldn't help but say awww at all the cute baby stuff. Again it was so fun going home and going through it more. It looks a lot more like a baby is on its way at our house.




No comments:
Post a Comment