While James was painting I was in the living room putting together pictures for the nursery walls. I was framing some of the cards I received from the showers. I even framed a cute bag. Some I framed as a whole and the rest I made a collage with the main parts of the card. I think it turned out good. I still have more frames for the card for the next shower. These are going to look so good on the nursery walls!
After the paint dried and the room aired out the next day I helped to put the border up. James then moved the dresser in and put the crib together. Mean while I was washing the bedding and other clothes I had gotten from the showers. By the time James was done with the crib the bedding was ready to go on. This was really exciting for me and made it look even more like a nursery. The room turned out so cute. It instantly puts you in a happy place. Now hopefully Brooklyn loves it enough to keep it until she is around 10 or so. :o)
Below are some before and after pictures of the room. Just click on the picture to make them bigger.
1 comment:
The room is turning out so cute. You two did a great job. You need a rocking chair in it.
Post a Comment