green

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hubby Bragging



I just had to show what an awesome job James did with our computer room. The previous owners left this kitty cat wall border up and I attempted to take it down. It ended up looking so bad. James went in there and over the past few weeks and removed what I couldn't. He also touched up on the spackling and then we chose to paint it Dapper Tan. He also replaced the bottom trim. I think it looks SO good in that room! Go James!! It is amazing what new paint, new trim, and new blinds can do. We like to walk in there and just admire the good job. The nursery is the next room to be painted. We also have plans for the other rooms to be painted after the baby gets here. This room was by far the worst so the rest of the house should be a breeze. :o)

Here is a before and after picture.

No comments: