green

Friday, May 18, 2007

30 Weeks!

I am 30 weeks along today! Only 10 more weeks until my due date. Of course I am questioning if it will really be 10 weeks or if I she will come sooner or even later. I am getting more nervous as the date approaches. Scared, excited, worried, anxious.... i am feeling it all. I look forward to her arrival but I am scared about being a new mom. Also, I am not looking forward to the labor part. James will be right there with me so that makes me feel better about it. I still have 2 months so I should probably not worry to much about it. I will have the nursery project to keep me busy. :o) I can't wait until that is done though so I get to soak up the cuteness and giggle.

On another note I am looking in to daycares. I found one in Grapevine that I plan to call up today and make an appointment to visit next week. It is a really good location and closer to work so the time frames won't be any trouble. It seems like all the ones around the house want you to pick your child up by 6 and we just can do it. Especially on a rainy day. We usually aren't around home until 6:30 on those days. It would be pushing it too close. Anyhow I hope this one is a good one. :o)

The image has nothing to do with today's post but it is a super cute picture of my nieces.

No comments: