green

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Xena


Guess who greeted us at the back door again..... XENA!!! She decided we needed yet another challenge of making her pen impossible for escaping. This time she shakes and vibrates the metal door to her cage until the bottom latch slides out. Then she can push and fit through the bottom opening. *sigh* She was probably doing all this as I was drawing her Angel picture for yesterdays post, lol. I made her my little devil dog this time. Now I will have to get some of those metal chain links to keep the latch locked. It will be a pain to screw and unscrew them every time but at least my potpourri won't be strung out all over the living room floor. The positive side of that is it made the room smell good as we vacuumed it up. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do believe she may be smarter than Joe. But don't tell Joe I said that.