green

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Awww

James and I had to ride separate vehicles today to and from work because I had a dental appointment to get my permanent crown in. Hopefully it won't end up being painful. So far so good. It is a little tender but that may be because they were messing with it so much. I guess tomorrow will tell.

Anyhow, I was home when James called me to tell me he was on his way. I was going to make chicken but I didn't realize the chicken pieces needed to thaw. So I called him and of course he said BUENO. I figured I would run up there before he made it home. Xena and I hopped in the car for Bueno. When I came back I saw James's truck so I knew he had beaten me home. I walked in the door and he surprised me with Roses! Aww. It was sooo sweet. He walked in the store specifically for them and that makes it sweeter. They smell SUPER good. Most roses don't smell these days but he got some really good ones! Some things are a lot more special when you aren't expecting them. :o)

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

That boy is so sweet! I guess his mama raised him right. :)

Anonymous said...

Nonsense, he got it from is grandmother.