Yesterday evening was quite a night. James and I came home from school and when we opened the door to the house from the garage Xena was right there to greet us. I reached down and pet her and said hey, Xena. XENA! She was supposed to penned up. James and I can only assume that she got on her crate and jumped her pen.
She now will no longer have the option of a nice comfortable crate to sleep in on school nights. I was proud that she didn't tear the whole house up and she didn't go on the carpet. She had 3 puddles by the back door on the tile. Unfortunately she got into the dog food and her belly was all big. She also ate some of her bedding. What caused her to finally decide to consume it is beyond me. So she had a little trouble later that night. I stayed up until 1 in the morning feeding her ice cubes and hoping she would go again for me to make sure there was no blockage or more stuffing. She didn't seem bothered so I eventually put her to bed even though she didn't go.
She did go in the morning and everything was ok. I know, what a thing to write about. I want to remember all my puppy experiences, lol.
Another thing. Please comment or email me if you know what the heck happened to me yesterday. I was coming in from getting the mail and when I was going in the door the glass door slammed against my elbow. It caused some serious pain. It takes a lot to make me cry out and I did. It made my whole arm go completely numb and I felt really light headed like I was going to black out. I had to quickly lay down on the couch and then I got some serious nausea. Who would have thought hitting your elbow could cause all of this. This morning I have a nice little bruise. That was just a very strange moment and I am wondering how my elbow could cause this.
There was a good part to the evening. It was raining pretty hard and our plans of the evening were spoiled so James and I sat down together on the couch and watched a movie. It was nice just sitting there together watching the rain come down outside the window and watching our movie. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The reason you felt so much pain is due to a nerve that runs right over, and around the joint of your elbow. I could bore you to death, but that is the short sweet answer.
:o) Thanks. I just thought it was so weird. I have hit my elbow before but I guess not that hard, lol.
Post a Comment