green

Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekend












This weekend was a little cooler with temperatures in the mid 90's rather than over 100 degrees. Saturday we went to my parents to get the weed eater and then we headed home to take care of some things. James used the weed eater and I cleaned up around the house and put together our new bathroom. I just love how the sea shell theme turned out. I can't wait to hang up some pictures in there. It is missing that little something.

Sunday I got up and weeded one side of the flower bed, because it was the side that was shaded. Then later that night I weeded the other side. It looks so much better. I plan on going and adding some flowers to it after we get some new mulch in there.

It was a busy weekend doing chores around the house but James and I did manage to go out for breakfast on Sunday and watch a movie together at home. We are enjoying this house very much.

No comments: