green

Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday night project


I unpacked the sewing machine and started another project.

Our master bathroom has a really big window that makes me very uneasy when taking a shower, or even when I walk into the bathroom at night time. You can't see through it but you can see a profile and it still creeps me out.

With James's help I made a special curtain for the window. James drilled the bar to the wall to go across the window and I bought a regular sized shower curtain then cut and sewed it to fit. This little project was so fun. I love my sewing machine.

You can't tell from the picture but it is split in half down the middle forming two separate curtains so you can pull a curtain to each side of the window. I will never be doing this but James wanted this feature, lol. He likes to still let the daylight in. It is so nice to look at your finished projects with pride. :)

No comments: