

As I said before my bathroom still needs something extra. I felt crafty today while at wal-mart and decided to bring home a fun little project for me to put together. It required absolutly no skill but it was still fun to put it together.
My first intention was to just get a pretty glass vase and put shells in it, and then put it on the back of the toilet. Then I went over to the craft section and looked at the different shells and such. Then I saw that they actually sold sand and I saw a picture on the sand of a candle with sand and shells and thought, "Hey, I can do that." So I picked out some shells, sand, vase, and candle and headed home to start the project. I liked the way it turned out. I didn't get to put this really pretty shell in it that I wanted to because it wouldn't fit. It still turned out nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment