green

Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekend




Saturday was a big cleaning day. Our dining/pool table room is now cleared of boxes. I think I spent nearly the whole day Saturday cleaning.

We had quite a full house on Sunday. Vanessa, Rusty, Amaylie, and RJ and Kelly came over. Also, my sister Tabitha with my mom and dad. I got to play with Amaylie and see her smile. It is so cute. When you play with her little chubby cheeks she smiles really big. I am holding her more now and I am less scared, lol. She did spit milk up on her self, YUCK! I actually wiped it off of her. That is a big step for Aunt Loni.

We all went to Cabella’s. It was pretty neat. It was cool to see all the animals yet is saddened me that they were killed. RJ and Kelly were sort of scared of the animals. Kelly was especially afraid of the lions. She thought for sure they were going to get her.

Marcy came over later and we all went out to Cici’s. Then we went back to the house. The kitchen ended up being the hang out place. It was nice to have company and have everyone gather in conversation.

Cheeto had a blast with the kids. They were playing with the feather/stremers on a string. Some times he would get confused and not know if he was going to attack RJ’s string or Kelly’s string. Emma decided that with everyone over it was too much excitement for her. She was hiding in the bedroom the whole time, lol. It was a pretty fun weekend.

No comments: