I ended up frogging it and picking out a new pattern. I am not giving up on the pattern. I love that blanket and I will come back to it later when there isn't a time limit. I was also reading on Ravelry (Ravelry.com is a great site for knitters or crocheters) reviews on it and lots were saying it took forever and it was frustrating when you mess up. There are just many opportunities for mess ups.
I have started on a different pattern already and it is amazing the difference at how much faster I can knit this one. I wanted more bamboo needles for this size but Hobby Lobby let me down. I was shocked at how poor the needle selection was for circular needles! I guess I will stick to Michael's for those. Anyhow they did not have size 7 so I had to settle for these size 8 needles in psychedelic colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment