green

Thursday, October 11, 2007

WW


Today was my weigh in. My results were better than the cat in the picture though. I LOST 3 POUNDS!! It is hard to find a scale picture where the person is happy.
I am pretty excited about the lose. I am also proud I am not giving up. This diet is fun for me adding all the points and finding the best way to spend them. I can have one cup of ice cream for 8 points or 1 English muffin split in two pieces with sliced tomato on each piece with broccoli, bell pepper, and fat free mozzarella cheese with a little spice for half of those points! Plus it does allow extra points for those indulgences but you learn to limit yourself. To get an idea of points though I am allowed 25 points a day and an extra 35 points per week to divide out among the days how I please.
It is funny that now i look forward to weighing in.

No comments: