Here are two of the 2007 pumpkins. This years pick is Nemo and Dori. I have one more I am going to carve. You will have to see that one tomorrow. These again are really fun. I enjoy this each year. I almost didn't carve this year but I am glad that I did. It is more fun to carve along side someone though. I like to look at them when I am done and say cool... i carved that! Well here are the pictures starting with how they look in the light of course!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Pumpkin Time!!
Here are two of the 2007 pumpkins. This years pick is Nemo and Dori. I have one more I am going to carve. You will have to see that one tomorrow. These again are really fun. I enjoy this each year. I almost didn't carve this year but I am glad that I did. It is more fun to carve along side someone though. I like to look at them when I am done and say cool... i carved that! Well here are the pictures starting with how they look in the light of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loni you totally rock at this! I'm so glad you decided to carve pumpkins again this year.
Post a Comment