Well I finally got around to hanging up the last decorations and the last pictures to the nursery. I took a picture of the hung pictures and it didn't turn out so well when I pulled them up on the computer. I don't feel like going in there to take more and start the process over. Luckily a picture of the hung wall hangings turned out. :o) Yippie!
Monday, September 03, 2007
Nursery
Well I finally got around to hanging up the last decorations and the last pictures to the nursery. I took a picture of the hung pictures and it didn't turn out so well when I pulled them up on the computer. I don't feel like going in there to take more and start the process over. Luckily a picture of the hung wall hangings turned out. :o) Yippie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The nursery is looking so cute. I have a bigger quilt for Brooklyn in the thinking and planning stages.
Post a Comment