green

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Last day off

Well this is the last day of my maternity leave. It ended up being over really fast. Especially after finding out that women in Canada get a whole year off. 8 weeks just doesn't seem long enough. She is still so small and vulnerable. Her trial run at daycare went great so it seems like it is going to work out really well. She was very happy when we picked her up and kept smiling at her daddy all the way home. I woke up today very tired and it just makes me dread work. I don't know how I will function on nights where she doesn't sleep well. At home I can keep busy but at work where I stare at the same darn thing all day I don't know how I will keep myself from going to sleep. I guess it will be extra caffeine for me. I might as well be getting it constantly through an iv. It will be better when she gets on cereal and I can give that to her at night to get her to sleep longer. :o) Well I am going to go get my daughter and enjoy our last day before mommy goes to work.
No picture today because I wrote this on James's computer and I don't have any pictures uploaded there.

No comments: