This weekend was filled with events. Friday James and I went with his family to the Body Worlds exhibit. This exhibit is everything. Creepy, Interesting, Disturbing, and Cool. Brad and Rhonda came to join us all to see the exhibit. Then afterwards we went to Chili's to chat. By the way Chili's has the BEST Strawberry Lemonade! Yum!!
Then on Saturday James and I met up with my sister Marcy to watch Blades of Glory and do some shopping afterwards. I did love the movie, but I love a lot of slap stick humor movies. Will Ferrel and John Hedar were great together.
After the movie we ate at the mall and it just so happened that the Scarborough fair actors were there with belly dancers to entertain while we ate. After lunch we stopped of at Carters and Baby Depot. Carters had some really cute outfits for 70% OFF. So I got a pretty blue outfit for Brooklyn that may be what she comes home in. I will have to take a picture and post it. I also got some new maternity shirts at Baby Depot. So now I don't have to worry about accidentally showing off my belly with my other shirts. :o)
Then on Sunday James and I went to Home Depot for some wood so that James could build a fence piece from scratch. He amazes me with his talent. The fence looks awesome and I will be posting a picture of it as well. It looks like we just went out and bought a panel. Go James!!
Xena is at home now after spending 2 nights with Grandma. She is totally bored at home after having all that fun. It will now be a must for me to go out and get her a basket full of squeaky toys. Poor thing didn't know how bad she had it until she came back from Grandmas. :o)
After the movie we ate at the mall and it just so happened that the Scarborough fair actors were there with belly dancers to entertain while we ate. After lunch we stopped of at Carters and Baby Depot. Carters had some really cute outfits for 70% OFF. So I got a pretty blue outfit for Brooklyn that may be what she comes home in. I will have to take a picture and post it. I also got some new maternity shirts at Baby Depot. So now I don't have to worry about accidentally showing off my belly with my other shirts. :o)
Xena is at home now after spending 2 nights with Grandma. She is totally bored at home after having all that fun. It will now be a must for me to go out and get her a basket full of squeaky toys. Poor thing didn't know how bad she had it until she came back from Grandmas. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment