Kaitlin was born early this morning around 8. I don't actually remember looking at the clock. She is 8.5 pounds and about 20 inches long. Such a cute little baby that loves to look around at her surroundings. I held her while Marcy ate and she would just stare at me. It is a bit hard to hold a baby with a belly poking out there though. It started hurting after a while. Also, as I was holding Kaitlin Brooklyn was kicking her. Brooklyn kicks at anything touching my stomach. Here are some pictures of Kaitlin.
Also, Boo! It's Amaylie!
I was told that after her photography session with Elizabeth Amaylie always wants to be in the cameras, lol. She even waits a short while for you to take them. My camera takes a little longer and she got impatient and headed for the camera, haha. It turned out to be a good picture.
2 comments:
It sounds like Brooklyn is going to be jealous of her mother paying attention to other children. She was saying "Go, away, my mommie."
Awwww!!!! I can't wait to meet Kaitlin!!! And Amaylie just gets prettier and prettier... :)
Post a Comment