Yesterday after completing the garter stitch and purl stitch the video said the knitting world is now my oyster. The first picture is of my swatch with the garter or knit stitch. In the second picture it is my practice rows of alternating the purl stitch with the knit stitch called a Stockinette stitch. Hehe, I am learning so many new words. Shortly after the second picture I took my swatch apart to start my scarf. I decided to skip the garter scarf and go strait to the Stockinette scarf. I am sure I will have pictures of it soon. After every row I stopped to admire it. This doesn't make a fast knitter, lol. I was just so happy it looked like something it was suppose to, and that I always had 26 rows afterwards. It would make me giggle. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment