green

Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekend


This weekend was fun. It started Friday when the family went out for Lynne's birthday. She had a really cool idea and tried 7 or 8 different kinds of beer. We definitely know that she is not a beer drinker. She made a funny face after sipping almost all of them. She ended it with a really awesome banana chocolate drink.

Then on Saturday Elizabeth, Lynne', and I decided to travel and go to the HWY 80 garage sales. We were not impressed at first but then it ended up that we ran into some good ones the further we went. We all came home with some good deals. We ate at this cute restaurant called Kitchens. It was pretty good. I got a fried or grilled bologna sandwich. I haven't had that in a long time. We also each got some homemade pie that was pretty good. We did learn that not every town has a starbucks. We past many on the beginning of the trip thinking that we would run into one later on our trip, but no. Not a single one, lol. Plenty of Dairy Queens though, hehehe. I guess it is a small town thing. You are not longer a small town when your dairy queen goes out of business.

I never bring the camera anywhere these days, lol. Mostly because I forget so here is one of Xena. HAHAHA. I also took some inHalloweenoween costume but I will save those for another day. :o) She looks innocent but there is a torn up paper towel behind her. Gotta lover her! :o)

No comments: