
This was a great weekend. Saturday James and I went to my parents house so that James could work on their PC. While he was doing that I was playing with Vanessa's step kids. Also my mom let the horses out front and I got to love on Gracie. She is very friendly towards people and her mama isn't so protective over her. James came out there with us when he was done so that he could love on Gracie as well. It was funny how she followed him around. She like him.
The next day James go up early to go play Frisbee golf with his friends and I headed over to my sister Marcy's house to look at the cake she just made. I was totally impressed by her abilities. I was just expecting the cake to be ok, but it was the most beautiful cake. I couldn't ask for better if I was picking out one to purchase from a bakery. I am very happy about it. I am dying to post a picture of it but like my future mother in law said, it would be better as a surprise. She is right.
Now that I have my camera I will have to upload some pictures of Vanessa's baby shower. I didn't get to take much because I was doing more running around taking care of things and hosting games. Mama Elizabeth got some good pictures though. The two pictures above are from her collection. I haven't gotten to mine.
I am very excited now that it is less then a week until wedding time. :o) James got his ring back just today, and it fits him much better. Whew. I can't wait until tomorrow. I get to go pick up my dress tomorrow. Of course I am going to have to try it on all over again. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment