It is now the next day after landing back in Texas from our honeymoon in South Lake Tahoe. We had a blast. The vacation definitely got a thumbs up from us both. I was scared to death of the plane ride, but it wasn't too bad. James let me hold his hand so that made it better. I wouldn't say that I love flying but I could handle it better now. I will try my best to give a little description of each picture. I won't post all of them because there are too many and it would take a lot of time, lol. I grabbed some of the highlight ones.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Honeymoon
It is now the next day after landing back in Texas from our honeymoon in South Lake Tahoe. We had a blast. The vacation definitely got a thumbs up from us both. I was scared to death of the plane ride, but it wasn't too bad. James let me hold his hand so that made it better. I wouldn't say that I love flying but I could handle it better now. I will try my best to give a little description of each picture. I won't post all of them because there are too many and it would take a lot of time, lol. I grabbed some of the highlight ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment