
I kind of feel like this guy this morning. It was so hard to get out of bed. I wanted to stay there all day. My muscles hurt from last nights attempted yoga.
I was trying hard to keep up with the video. As soon as I finally worked myself into the yoga position the lady was already on to something else, lol. Some of it I was able to do, and surprised that I could do it. My main problem is balance, but I was getting better at it. I was actually sweating pretty good before the first section was over. I stopped there to make dinner.
Dinner was really good. I am not sure if James was as thrilled about it as I was. It was one of those skillet meals. It had pasta, carrots, peas in a pod thing, and broccoli. I loved the peas the best. It was all very tastey!
James and I sat down to watch Walk the Line. I really liked that movie. It was really long though. It had sad parts too. I think I will be adding that one to my collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment