
I ended up going to a few garage sales Saturday morning. I only found some things at one, and that was the first one I went to. I got five cute little outfits for my future niece. I don't think I will ever go to a neighborhood sale again. There are too many crazy people trying to look at garage sales rather than drive. Also it was very crowded. I just tried to get out of there as soon as I could.
Elizabeth and Lynne' got to meet my parents. Mom and Elizabeth really enjoyed each other. I am happy for that. :) They didn't see much of dad because he was out with Kenny for most of the time and when they got back it was almost time for us to go. Then we met up with James and Keith at Applebee's to share some appetizer. Those ended up being supper for us. We were pretty full.
Also James passed another test towards his MCSE. I think those are there right letters. hehehe. I am so happy for him. He has really studied hard for this one, and it is really good when all the hard work pays off. I am very excited for him.
On Sunday, it was James's birthday. He slept in very late. By the time he woke up we had to get ready to go out to lunch. We all joined to celebrate at Salt Grass Steak House. :o) It was very good. James ordered a maverick Margarita. It was so pretty I asked him for a sample taste. And as nice a guy as he is he let me. :o) It was good. I hope he had a wonderful birthday. And the weather again was a perfect temperature.
No comments:
Post a Comment