green

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Buds


I didn't have time to upload the picture, but this morning I took a picture of my tulip plants again. In the picture you can see four buds that are getting ready to bloom. I am still unsure of the color they will be. One bud has a red orange color on the bud but I am not sure if that means that is what color it is. I will upload the picture tonight and put it on this post.

Last night James and I watched Just Friends. We had some pretty good laughs all during the movie. The guy says things in situations that someone wants to say but doesn't. I and deciding if I loved it enough to put it in my collection. My favorite part is the Christmas scene. If you have seen the movie you know what I am talking about. :o)

No comments: