I have always wondered when hearing a parent talking about how their kid marked all over the walls, how in the world could they leave them alone long enough for that to happen. Well....
Let me tell you that it doesn't take them long at all!!! I have learned that in the time it takes to empty a dish washer or change out the trash a toddler can discover a sharpie and make tons of marks on walls and carpet!! It looks like James and I are going to have to get around to painting like we had planned.
We got it to come out of the carpet but the walls are doomed. The walls totally absorbed the marker. Until we set a date and paint this is what our walls look like. If anyone has suggestions about what I can do to get it off of my wooden piece let me know. I have no idea and am open to suggestions.



No comments:
Post a Comment