green

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meet the Fish

I recently redecorated my fish tank. I think the changes will really make my fish happy. Before I hated having things for them to hide in cause I wanted to be able to see them. Now I have more aggressive fish so it is a must. I really like it and I am actually happy that the log and rock cave I picked out were welcomed and used right away. I think they like it and are happy. I don't have pictures of all the fish these are just the ones that would come out for the camera. ;)














Of course my Killies are always hanging out at the top of the tank. I think i have finally covered any possible hole for them to jump out of. 2 of the 6 that I started out with ended their lives by jumping out the small cracks near the filter. They have no names. One i named little bitty cause she was smaller than the rest but the day after I named her she jumped out. She was #2 fish to jump. Maybe she didn't like her name...














This is my catfish I call Cornell. I guess it is the whiskers that make me think of this name.














This is Sunny.















This guy has been close to being named but i just can't find one for him. He reminds me of a Bass but I didn't want to name him that. Ha! Maybe i will call him Lance Bass and just Lance for short.. That was funnier in my head.














Here is my Chinese algae eater. Nameless.
















Here are the newbies I received from my sister. Actually it is only one of the four cause the others were hiding. One doesn't have a tail so i have been calling it Nubby.
I love to watch them especially when I feed them shrimp... the Killies go mad!!

No comments: