green

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Yummy Food






I received my Biggest Loser Family Recipe book last week and this weekend I was finally able to get what I needed at the store. The first thing I notice about this book is a lot of the ingredients are used in other recipes and they are not odd ball items. I love it.




The first thing I made was a strawberry peach smoothie. Very easy and very good. Everything in this is fat free or light. It doesn't taste like it. James tasted mine and even had me make one for him. That is a high score in my book.







Another recipe that I made for dinner was Meatballs. These meat balls are used in other recipes as well. I decided to make Meatball subs. This is also another hit with James. He really loved it and even said it is a good competitor with subway. Woot! These meatballs are so easy. I thought it would be hard but really it is about 5 minute prep time and they only take 10 minutes in the oven. I made a double recipe so i have enough for another meatball sub, or meatball sandwich, or meatballs over spiral pasta. So many decisions. I can't wait to try out the other recipes that I listed. Tomorrow is an egg McMuffin type breakfast. We shall see if it passes the James test. Also if I ever have company over it will be meatball subs for everyone. It is THAT easy to put together, and good!







One more little thing that i would like to add is that James and I saw Grand Torino with a couple friends. I really thought this was going to be horrible, but I LOVED it. It was really a great movie and I am so glad the boys dragged us to see it. They almost literally had to. So if you are debating on this one go see it. Let me know if you like it too.

No comments: