green

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cheese Wax






I love these babybel cheeses by The Laughing Cow.






I also love the wax that comes around the cheese. I usually play with it and ball it up and just recently i have been saving them and adding them to my sculpture, lol. That is right, a sculpture. I was rolling a rather large ball and noticed it was similar to a horse head. I played more with it and added features to make it look more like a horse head.






I stopped there. I continued to save the wax from my daily cheese and I made two legs and a body pattern to work with. haha, wax is so much fun! One day i will have eaten enough cheese to have a whole horse, lol! I thought I would share. I know i am odd sometimes but anything else would be boring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loni, I'm really impressed with your artistic ability.