green

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brooklyn is 14 months!

This little girl is truly the light of my life. No other joy compares to watching her discover the world she lives in.

Yesterday Brooklyn and I strolled down to the park. First she thought it was great to walk on the wood chips. I decided to have her slide down a small slide and it frightened her. I tried having her slide with me holding her the whole time but i think the first trip down ruined it for her.

I decided to walk and push her around in her stroller on the paths. I passed the second play area and saw some baby swings there. I decided to give this a go. She giggled and had a big smile on her face. By the time I got my camera out she wasn't giggling as much, of course! I pushed her a while and decided to give the slide another go. This one was taller so it took a little more effort to put her up there. I held her as she slide and I got another giggle. I got a giggle all three times! After that i was too wore out to set her on the slide again.

Hopefully I will get better, and be able to give her more trips down the slide. I plan on going again today. It is good exercise for me and a blast for her! Here is one of the videos i took with my phone.

No comments: