green

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Brooklyn Walked!

She took her first steps today. She took one step at the cabin earlier from the chair to the couch.

She was looking out of the window at home and I held my hands out for her to come to me. She took two steps and landed in my arms. I hugged her and she again pat my back along with me patting hers, haha. Such a wonderful feeling. James and I then had her walk back and forth to us. She took 4 steps all by herself towards James.

We then realized HELLO grab the camera. So we did. She didn't take the 4 steps she did before but she did manage to get 3. I took the video of the video on my camera. I don't know how to just upload the video from my camera to my blog. That would take editing and i don't even know if I have a program for that. *Note to self* ask James. I am so proud of my baby girl!

No comments: