(I had a lot of pictures so if you want to see them bigger just click on them)
Friday was kind of a relax day. It was rainy so we played uno. It actually started raining as we were driving from the Madill wal-mart. The rain was coming down so thick I had to slow down to 15mph in order to see the road. So we put on the emergency flashers and slowly headed towards the cabin. It let up in about 5 minutes and the sun came out to shine.
We then decided to head out to the lake. We didn't stay too long because it was about to get dark but Xena got to use her energy chasing sticks. Brooklyn is still unsure about the dirty sand and the water.
Saturday Grandma Johnson, Gary, and Michele joined us for a trip out on the boat. Lynne' and I followed the boat with the jetskis. I do love those things. They are such a blast! We had a lot of fun and even ate lunch on the sandy beach. Brooklyn actually got in the water that day and even go in her float.
That night Lynne', Keith, and I headed out on the mopeds to watch the fire works. I was eager to try out the firework mode on my camera. I am pleased. I am not use to having a camera so I hardly took it out. I only used it for the fireworks and the next day when
we went to the docks to feed the fish some bread. I will have to remember I have it so that I can take more pictures.
And here we are feeding the fish at the docks. I just love to watch them devour each piece of bread. I got a couple good pictures of the bigger ones. There were huge carp and a couple big catfish. I let James and Lynne' do the feeding while I took the pictures. When you click on the fish pictures to make them bigger notice all the little bitty fish around them.
I had so much fun this weekend. It is such a sad trip on the way home coming down off of the weekends fun rush. That is when you know you had a good weekend. Now it is time to prepare for Brooklyn's birthday. I can't believe it is only 2 weeks away!
No comments:
Post a Comment