green

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Finished Projects



I finished two more knitting projects! Go Me!! The scarf is one of the two that I have been working on forever and the hat is one I started a couple days ago. Haha the stripes make it so you can't really see my pregnant belly. :o)
Knitting has turned out to be pretty fun. It is cool that I made something that I can actually wear. I made the scarf for my mom and the hat for James. That is why the hat is rolled up so much on my head. He has a bigger head than I do. I am not sure if I will keep it for James or make him a more manly one. It just didn't turn out the way I wanted it to for him. He still has to look at himself in the mirror and I will let him decide.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

WooHoo - you go girl! That's a super cute picture of you in the hat and scarf by the way. :)