green

Friday, July 13, 2007

38 Weeks!

I can't believe I made it 38 weeks. I am very miserable lately though and I can not wait to be induced on Wednesday. The doctor told me I am 50/50 on having a regular birth verses a c-section. Either way I don't really care anymore. I am just ready to be done with the pregnant thing and be able to hold Brooklyn in my arms and us stare into each others eyes getting to know one another.

The sono was cool at this appointment. It wasn't on the big machine so I don't have a dvd of it. Brooklyn was playing with her toes. It was cool to watch her grab them with her little hands. I am really getting excited about being a mom. I hope Brooklyn isn't disappointed by who she got stuck with. haha :o) I will be the best I can be for her.

No comments: