green

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Wow

I know, I know. It has been a very long time since i have posted. Life just gets busy and things get pushed aside. This blog was one of them. Between life and work I never seem to have the time anymore. This is a little post but I will try to start updating this again.


There are so many things i have already missed posting on. Back in July Brooklyn turned 2! She is such a big girl now and still growing. Each new thing she learns and does both makes me proud and breaks my heart if that makes sense. She is VERY independent and everyday she needs mommy less. She is even insisting on putting on her own shoes! Well anyhow. I posted this picture of her by her Dora tent. She loves that thing. I am actually wrong calling it a tent. Brooklyn says it is her castle. So here is Brooklyn at the back of her castle. :o)

No comments: