green

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Fast Knit


This hat took a lot less time than expected. I would say if I sat down for 6 hours I could have it done. I really want to run out and by blue for Cookie Monster and green for the Oscar the grouch and more blue for a Grover, but I have to stick to my unfinished project month. If you want the Kimberly Chapman hat pattern click here.
The pattern is for Cookie Monster but you can make it any of them.
I have already made the list of what all I have started and have not finished. The list isn't as long as I expected. I have a sock, a scarf, and a blanket. The blanket is the hard part because it takes so long.
I also have my nightly knitter project, the rug. I am not going to count that though. I am in no hurry to get it done and it stays in Brooklyn's room so I can work on it as she falls asleep. As for the rest I have to get cracking.

No comments: