green

Friday, April 04, 2008

Catching up



I have so much to catch up on and I may not get to it. I do want to mention that Brooklyn has hit a mile stone! She is crawling. Actually I am not sure if it can technically be called crawling but she sure is getting around. She has all the motions and is getting around good she just needs to bring her belly completely off the floor. I bet it will be no time at all. She gets in the crawling position but when it is time to move that belly hits the floor and she goes.

She is always the curious one and looking around and now that she can crawl she knows she can go check it out now. If she wants to go somewhere she wiggles in my arms until I put her down. (there goes all that cuddly time) It is such a joy to watch her.

The pictures are from the Easter weekend. That weekend Brooklyn got to taste her first cupcake. She prefered the frosting. I just love her smiles in the second picture!

No comments: