green

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Family Car

It was a sad yet happy time yesterday evening. The sad part is that I was trading in my beloved Mustang. The happy time is that it was for a Green Chevy Trailblazer. The mustang just would not work being a family car and I would of said horrible words every time I went to put my child and the carseat in it. Also, it wouldn't have been too great being farther along with a big belly trying to pull myself out of the car. So a trailblazer works in many ways the mustang wouldn't.

We first test drove a GMC Envoy. It was ok. James hated the look of the dash. Then they were going to send a Trailblazer over and we were going to see if we liked it. We LOVED it! Nice tight
turning and the gas pedal wasn't funny to push like the Envoy. It is the perfect height for getting a child in and out of his/her carseat easily. Also the back seats fold down for extra cargo room. The only set back it it didn't have a temperature display. I lived with out one in my mustang so it isn't too much of a set back. I think you can buy those anyhow.

Did i mention the Envoy also was polluted in our presence. We were test driving it and the guy in the back let one rip. We didn't hear it but I all of the sudden smelled something bad and so did James because he then started playing with the windows in order to roll it down. Thank goodness for his quick thinking. It was so disgusting.
Elizabeth was saying I should have said, Gee I love that new car smell, lol.

We ended up driving the Trailblazer home. Both happy with our decision. Oh, and it looks great in the garage!

No comments: