This was the best weekend I have had in a while. Not that I did anything. I just wasn't sick! *claps with excitement* I really hope I have turned that corner.
On Saturday I was finally able to meet up with my sisters to plan Marcy's shower and get the invitations out. The past two weekends it either iced or it was supposed to so we didn't make plans. I think we have it all planned out. It took a little longer than I thought it would but I had fun hanging out with my sisters. It isn't too often we get together anymore. Amaylie is getting really big and is full of smiles for you. She is such a cutie.
Other good news that happened to me was that I found the afghan I was working on for James. I thought it got thrown out in the move somehow. (I keep in in a trash bag) I was in the "future nursery" and noticed a trash back on the top shelf in the closet. My hopes were rising as I was reaching for the bag and sure enough there it was! I was so excited. Now I have to sit down and see if I even remember how to do it. I am hoping it comes back to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!!! She's back and she's feeling better!
Great news. I'm happy.
lol. :) Now where did i put that camera. I need pictures!
Post a Comment