green

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Doctor Visit

I ended up going to the doctor yesterday because for a week now I keep getting a sharp pain on my left side. The doctor decided that she wanted to see me that day for a sono to make sure everything was ok and in it's place. It turns out every thing IS ok. I just have misplaced parts that are causing the pain with my body making room for the baby. It is nothing to worry about though.

It turns out that I am farther along than calculated. I am 5 weeks and 5 days. That sets my due date to July 27th now. That is one week less of summer. :o) The doctor is going to see me once a week until there is a heart beat. I really love this doctor already. She is so nice and so informative of everything she is doing and what is yet to come. She even scheduled my next 3 appointments. The doctor works out of Baylor in Grapevine so that is most likely where I will have the baby if my doctor doesn't change. I hope it doesn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been e-ing you from work and it's not getting through. I'm very glad things went right yeterday. Elizabeth called me last night and gave me an update.